Saturday, May 10, 2008

Last minute add!

Hello all!
I'm about 15 minutes from starting to end my work day. I work in the accounting department of a great family owned store in Beverly Hills, CA. www.gearys.com I've spent my day doing paperwork and listening to Casey's podcast "Knitting at Night" www.knittingnightly.blogspot.com

I have to tell you I'm addicted! It's like hanging out with a good friend sharing ideas! Sure helped make the day go! Of course now I'm feeling terribly inadequate with my knitting production! I've been in a bit of a slump lately and am just now coming out of it!

My sister Mickey, referred to as Sister-Friend, just sent me an update of her boss's website http://www.hudsonvalleysheepandwoolco.com/. I'm so jealous of Mickey! She works at a small fibermill in upstate NY where we grew up and most of my 7 siblings still live. I'm the rebel that moved across the country!

Ok...have to go close the registers! I'll post more later!

Happy knitting!
Jamie

No comments: